Production Shift Supervisors
Production Shift Supervisors are needed for a facility located in Columbus, MS. The Supervisors will be actively involved with shop floor supervision. Will be responsible for directing all shift activities to include safety, productivity, shipping, receiving, and assigning work activity to achieve shift and company goals. The facility is hiring for all 3 shifts, 6 am to 2 pm, 2 pm to 10 pm, and 10 pm to 6 am. Salary will bet at $50,000 to $60,000 (DOE). Competitive benefits package and production bonus available.
· Supervise plant employees to ensure safety needs are continually met
· Train shift employees
· Develop training needs for production employees
· Submit training needs analysis to management group
· Provide on-the-job training
· Monitor and enforce company policy as needed
· Interact with production planning to communicate shift production and production issues
· Monitor shift schedules
· Maintain shift reports
· Maintain training documentation
· Review and approve the work order
· Minimum of two years of experience working as a Production Supervisor
· High school diploma or equivalent
A resume is required!
All applicants must pass a drug screen, submit to a background check, and complete work-related skills assessments.
All company names remain confidential. (EOE)