Cut to Length & Slitter Operators
Cut to Length & Slitter Operators are needed for a facility located in Columbus, MS. The employees will be operating machinery in a safe manner to maximize the quantity and quality of the material produced. The facility is hiring for all 3 shifts, 6 am to 2 pm, 2 pm to 10 pm, and 10 pm to 6 am. Pay will start at $18/hr. Competitive benefits package and production bonus available.
· Review work order specifications to determine the proper machine setup
· Perform measurement checks of material using calipers and micrometers
· Verify measurements fall in acceptable range as compared to work order specifications
· Perform various quality checks prior to processing
· Visual quality checks
· Operate, control, and observe machine operation to detect defects or machine malfunctions
· Perform minor machine maintenance as needed
· Assist in machine setup, bundle identification, packaging, and transport finished product
· Minimum of two years of experience working as a Cut to Length or Slitter Operator
· High school diploma or equivalent
A resume is required!
All applicants must pass a drug screen, submit to a background check, and complete work-related skills assessments.
All company names remain confidential. (EOE)