Nursing House Manager
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising of all nursing clinical activities during their shift.
- Interpret and enforce hospital policy and procedures.
- Maintain adequate daily staff coverage, determine actions to be taken in emergency situations.
- Must be graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current MS license.
- Five years RN experience along with supervisory experience is preferred.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP and TB certifications required. Full-Time 7:00pm-7:00am shift.