Position title: Client Relationship Manager – part-time
Step into an instrumental role. Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced—and friendly—financial planning office. Work as an employee of an independent advisor franchisee with a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial. Assist in daily business operations.
The client relationship manager (CRM) supports the many different tasks for which the practice is responsible and ties directly to the overall business plan of the practice. The CRM allows the advisor the assurance he/she needs to know that his/her practice is being maintained and supported within Ameriprise Financial guidelines.
Responsibilities will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned by the advisor.
• Assist in managing & delivering on client service experience
• Greet clients upon arrival and extend hospitality to clients
• Calendar & meeting management for client & prospect appointments, wholesalers, in-person and virtual, etc.; includes scheduling, confirming, set up of virtual meeting links
• Document actions & client contact/call in client management system
• Write notes or letters to clients on personal letterhead of administrative nature only and assist in administering client appreciation
• Prepare correspondence for advisor signature
• Embrace & thrive in an environment of collaboration and service to the team
• Perform other allowable duties as assigned by the financial advisor(s)
Responsibilities and Time Allocation – Will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned by the advisor.
Key Traits of a Successful Client Service-Focused Administrative Assistant
- Polite and clear phone manner – happy to be on the phone majority of the time
- Comfortable managing work via computer & applicable programs (client management system, texting program, email, Word programs, other corporate programs as applicable, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Desire to serve clients and co-workers with excellence
- Direct attention to detail and organization
- Effective and efficient time management
- Ability to multi-task, including the ability to prioritize & complete multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor, Ameriprise Financial
- Ability to support in compliance within the advisor’s practice
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
Education and Other Designations:
- College degree preferred