Preservation Architect / Project Manager
|If you enjoy working with existing buildings and helping communities identify, appreciate, and restore/rehabilitate their existing resources and character, we would love for you to consider joining our work family. Belinda Stewart Architects (BSA) is a woman-owned and led firm located in small-town Eupora, Mississippi.
Our staff enjoys hands-on experiences, opportunities for creative exploration, and meaningful community building. We specialize in historic preservation, adaptive reuse, and new contextual design. With thirty-one years of architectural service and over 100 design and preservation awards, we are excited to continue working throughout the Southeast. Over the years, our firm has put together a portfolio that highlights our desire to invest in communities and tell their stories – whether it be through preservation, adaptive reuse, or new design.
About the position:
We are seeking to hire a full-time, licensed architect (or seeking licensure) with three to five (3-5) or more years of architectural and project management experience to help continue the successful growth of our firm.
Candidates should have a passion for historic preservation and adaptive reuse, be highly motivated, strong leaders, technically proficient, and organized.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required
- Advanced degree, experience, or strong interest in preservation recommended
- Fluency in AutoDesk software (AutoCAD & Revit)
- Competency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to multitask, bring projects in on schedule, effectively communicate with clients to achieve goals, & collaborate in-house with team members
- Experience with public clients (state and federal) preferred
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, health/life/disability insurance, a Simple IRA retirement plan, professional organization memberships, and continuing education opportunities.
BSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.