Office Administration/Assistant Property Manager
Job Position Opening
Position is with a dynamic, established and growing boutique firm in the real estate field.
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Self-starter and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Exceptional communication skills
- Possess ability to be an active listener
- Has excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and other programs
- Reliable, trustworthy and outgoing
- Assist in the day to day operations of the Property Management company which includes administrative, IT related and financial activities which include:
- Managing lease applications/credit verifications
- Writing work orders for maintenance requests
- Verifying rental rates and leasing processes
- Manage rental deposits
- Maintenance logs and issue and check out keys to technicians
- Communicate to tenants, owners and maintenance staff
- Collect rent, check past due accounts
- Prepare new tenant packets
Other duties include general office support. Candidate must live within 40 miles of city limits. This description is meant to be an outline and not intended to list all duties and responsibilities.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to work for a company that is growing and everyday offers something new. Someone who is energetic, personable,dedicated and enjoys meeting new people. Prior Property Management experience
is not a requirement of the position.
Please email Resume to: