The CPI Group seeks a Dispatcher to work at a facility in Columbus, MS. The Dispatcher is responsible for the scheduling and management of truck driver’s daily loads and provides customer service. This position requires the ability to multi-task phones, emails, and computer usage simultaneously. Pay will be $15/hr. Business hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Fridays.
Must have at least two years of experience as a Dispatcher and/or customer service experience.
Coordinate and schedule the daily loads for drivers to ensure maximum efficiency, profitability, and customer service.
- Work with customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Communicate with drivers constantly throughout the day to answer questions, solve problems, and motivate the drivers.
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers and drivers.
- Handle the customers’ requests and complaints.
Minimum of two years of dispatch and/or customer service experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent typing and data entry skills
- Basic knowledge of highways and driver routes in the region
- High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred
A resume is required! All applicants must pass a drug screen and submit to a background check. (EOE)
All company names remain confidential.